11/30/2009

The Fashion Sense

I have to admit, I never have fashion sense, I see them, but I am very very slow to adapt. Conservative is what I am aiming for, it takes years for me to switch from flat nose dress shoes to pointy dress shoes, from the non-shiny ones to the shiny ones, from fat neckties to skinny ones...

There are, however, weird fashion accessories which shouldn't be allowed to become fashionable again. For example, in tw, the baggy MC hammer type pants are making a comeback, I think they are ugly, and like MC hammer, they should stop trying to make a comeback.

Another more frustrating accessory for the season, is the big black plastic frame non-prescription glasses, almost everyone who wears them are wearing them without prescription, they wear contact lens underneath. If it is an accessory, it doesn't make one better looking.

Then again, I am slow to adapt, I might wear them when they become a norm...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

不用跟著流行走,不是衣服在穿你,是你在穿衣服,穿出自己的品味最重要,別忘了你有我這麽一個專業顧問喔

lambofsilence said...

沒問題, 你只要不要建議我穿亮片西裝就可以了, 那好像是豬哥亮....

Anonymous said...

不行你太胖!不能穿亮片裝!!

Anonymous said...

會有擴散效果!!!