7/03/2009

Life on the dance floor...

So here I am, at Sin City once again. This time is different, I come here as a single guy venturing into night life, first time in Vegas.

We were at the hottest club in town, Tryst. Even before we went in, my friends and I saw Dawyne Howard, my friends saw another NBA player Paul Peirce as well. I did see lots of hot girls, from Blondes to Asians, you name it, they have it.

The club is big, packed with people, you can't really dance in it, 'cause it was really crowded, you can't really order any drinks either, 'cause there were 6 rows of people surrounding the bar.

So, we tried to reach the far end of the club, an outdoor waterfall, when squeezing our way there, I am pretty sure somebody touch my waist and butt, but I am pretty sure they were guys. Also, somebody pour some of his/her drinks on the back of my shirt, sticky and cold... nice...

It was more and more like a big crowded place of life, we see beautiful faces, everyone wants something out of this, and everyone is stuck in this place. I just wanted to get out, 'cause you weren't there....

4 comments:

Betty said...

pat pat...

Anonymous said...

".....I just wanted to get out, 'cause you weren't there.... "

anonymous pig

lambofsilence said...

betty, slap slap

piggy, huh?

Anonymous said...

nothing... i just like to repeat anything that intrigues me

good that you are back. I miss my bag.

anonymous pig