10/21/2009

One day at Wendy's

On my way to my last wedding of the year, I stopped by Wendy's for lunch. On my way in, I saw a mother and son talking in the parking lot, while the dad is sitting in the van talking loudly to them. I didn't pay much attention to them and I entered the restaurant.

After I ordered and set down. I saw a few young families around me, there were one elderly couple sitting near the door. The elderly man had respirtory tubes in his nose, taking every spoonful of chili required a few breath.

Two friends sitting near me started talking about the weather, one young man commented how it is always blue sky in Australia and it only rains 2 weeks a year in Austrilia. Judging by his accent, he was probably from Australia. Aussies love to brag about their country, I thought to myself.

In the corner, the young parents are complaining about how much it used to cost for an order of Wendy's fries in the old days. They complained about having to spend $30 on a family lunch at Wendy's. I thought, I will probably do that one day to people younger than me.

The elderly man waved at the kid in the young family, he smiled, and the whole family smiled.

I got up and left, the woman I saw in the parking lot was still there, but was doing weird stuff, she was jumping on and off the curb and was counting and making strange noise. From the look she did not look mentally stable.

Just another day at Wendy's...

6 comments:

Ms. Anonymous said...

It seems you have a tendency of tasting woman in title with "姐姐"
你喜歡看"蝴蝶姐姐" 也喜歡吃"溫蒂姐姐 "
哈哈~你好可愛喔

你放心~ 我是妹妹啦~ 所以你應該是不會有興趣的吧~

lambofsilence said...

哦~好像是哦...我超喜歡'溫蒂的'! 不過蝴蝶姊姊才26也...所以你只要超過25, 我就可以有興趣了.

Anonymous said...

~!@#$%%^&...我還以為會有甚麼意外的結果!搞了半天只是一個沒有結果的故事.....感覺被騙了。

浪費了我1分鐘的青春......你要負責!

已經沒有青春的Kevin把拔

lambofsilence said...

Just a day at Wendy's... and you wasted your youth already :), you should be glad that you have 1 min to look at something interesting.

Ms. Anonymous said...

yeap ~ I do over 25
but I think my mental age is less than 25, haha :P

when I was nearing you long time ago, you were always standing beside me very quietly,like the handline of yours --- Lamb of "Silence" . I think I bored you :(

lambofsilence said...

Oh Ms. Anonymous, me? quiet? There must be only two explanation,

1) I was pre-occupied
2) I was nervous because you are unbelievably attractive

Pick your poison. :)