10/26/2009

As fast as she can...

One friend asked me, why are you angry against couples, why the A, B, C list friends? I said I am not angry at you, I envy you guys, it is just that every time I hang out with you guys, it reminds me that I am by myself. I am not alone, but I do feel lonely.

When I see my non A list friends, the closeness, the interaction, that is something I want.

It doesn't mean I cannot be alone, in fact, I cherish the time I can do things my own way, by myself, without attachment.

There is a joke I heard on TV the other day,

A girl speeding down a country road, is stopped by a police, the cop says to the girl,

"I have been waiting for you the whole day."

The girl says to the police,
"I came here as fast as I can!"

I guess I just have to wait a little bit longer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other thing I learnt is that the "feeling of loneliness" is deceiving. It feels greater right after the end of a relationship because we are so used to having a sounding board. But it does feels less after a while (like years???). Eventually, we will find peace and befriend with ourselves. And that is when another new girl comes into our lives...until that relationship ends again... and they cycle loops forever ><

anonymous pig

lambofsilence said...

I think I already found the peace and befriend with myself, but I am looking forward to that next step. It is like getting used to Winter, and almost getting sick of it, let it be Spring! My Spring!