11/08/2010

The gathering of BCD

A very good friend of mine a 2 day stay in Vancouver before flying back to Taiwan.  He is a married man with two kids now.  That would be a D friend.  My other friend is also married but without kids.  He would be a C friend.

Meeting up with these very good friends in different life stage is a very interesting thing.  We can talk about the politics in Taiwan, cars, watches, women, work...  But beyond that, it is hard to talk about their relationships with in-laws and raising kids.  I could just listen.

They all have different priorities in life, I won't be seeing them often.  I used to live with the D friend, we used to play video games together, I used to work out with the C friend, we used to have lunch often.  Not so much now.

With my best friends from high school getting married all in this year.  The A group friends will be getting very very small...

No comments: