9/28/2010

Guys, show your dicks!

When I was shopping for cars back in Spring, I had consultations from lots of friends, guys had tons of suggestions, from european to japanese.  Girls on the other hand, had no idea why cars are big deals to guys, to some of them, cars are cars are cars.

The thing with cars and guys are simple.  A car is the extension of a guy's dick.

Never mind what a guy is telling you, how the job requires a more presentable car (that doesn't explain the 300hp), or safer car (that doesn't explain the highest speed of 250km/h), or they need to drive clients (that doesn't explain the 2 door coupe)...  he just wants a nice presentable part of himself.

That is why when a guy has the chance, he will get a 2 door car, preferably with more than 200hps, preferably black.  I have been trying to talk friends out of buying a crappy Audi TT, or a impractical Accord Coupe...

For those guys who have grown up, they will op into a SUV, because they are safer (not always), and give better vision (but many of them seats lying down, that doesn't give much vision).  All they are doing is to avoid buying the unavoidable Van for future family members, to preserve part of their manhood, SUV is their last resort.

For myself, I got myself a black, totally unreliable, not exactly fast coupe... hey, i want my dick to look good!  

2 comments:

Tom Huang said...

Hey, James

According to your analogy, I am:

2002 ~ 2006: I drive a Honda Civic, that means I have a cheap but economic and reliable dick.

By the way, it is a lease. So mine dick is not really mine, I "rent" it.

2006 ~ now: I have no car, so I have no dick?

Let's just say, I keep my dick between my leg and I use my own legs as my dick (I do walk back home afterwork on every non-rainy workday)

I do somewhat agree your analogy, but it is not complete/perfect yet.

lambofsilence said...

yes, but what will you buy once you are getting another dick?