9/21/2010

Grumpy older man

It is almost that time again, age is slowly creeping up on me.  Although I have been telling everyone I have met this year that I'm 33, it still sucks when I age.

It's not like I cannot feel it either, I get sleepy all the time before lunch after lunch, during and after conversations...

The worst effect is probably the grumpiness that comes with aging.  I mean I should become more patient and wiser.  But I'm finding myself getting frustrated more easily.

Frustrated at traffic, at pushy sales, chatty friends, speed of my computer.  

Of course there might be reasons other than aging causing my grumpiness.  

But getting older does kinda suck.  Especially when I always have feelings that when someone ages, it is the time to check if the person has accomplished enough.

I always feel under-accomplished, and that sucks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Frustrated at traffic
(I have road-rage since age of 16)

at pushy sales
(I think no one likes them)

chatty friends
(???????????????????????)

speed of my computer.
(reasonable)

lambofsilence said...

i was much tolerant before, not so much now.

Anonymous said...

Frustrated at traffic - If you know Taipei is 10 times worse......

at pushy sales - push him back

chatty friends - left ear in, right ear out

speed of my computer. - get a MAC!

lambofsilence said...

well, if i live in tw, then age doesn't really contribute to the intolerance. On the other hand, if I do have a mac, i wont be complaining about speed, 'cause I won't be doing much on it.