3/30/2007

City of Sin

I have been missing for the whole week last week, some of you were wondering if Lamb has be adopted by aliens. To those, sorry to disappoint, I was in US.

It started out as fulfilling a promise I made in University. I promised my buddy that I will go vegas with him in my sophomore year, we never did. While he has not gone to Vegas since, I have actually gone there four times already.

So, MSS, my university buddy (MUB), my snowboard buddy (MSB) and I went on a short 3 nite 2 day Vegas trip.

When MSS, MSB and I touched down in Vegas, we were hit with a warm sensation to our skins... is that sunlight? We have heard much of it in Vancouver, but haven't really seen it...

It was hot, really really hot, around 30C hot. The whole Vegas Experience was pretty spontaneous. Within 4 hours of landing, we were sitting in Mirage's theatre watching "LOVE", the newest cirque du soleil show in Vegas, with Beattles music. The tix weren't cheap, but we had the good seats.

Then, it was a lot of walking, buffeting, hotel watching, ppl watching, picture taking...

Although it was the 5th trip for me to Vegas, there were still many first times on this trip. Saw the first "real" show, went on New York New York rollercoaster, ran into post st.patty's day crowd...

The time we spent in Vegas was short, but it was some of the best Vegas trip in years!

No comments: