1/30/2008

Reccent conversation...

This is a recording of two people talking on the phone, all of the following conversion is real...

"I am going to Poland this Summer for medical school"
"Oh, that is great! I was just there around the same time last year!"
"oh really? How was the weather there? I heard it is colder than Vancouver"
"no, it is about the same. So you going to that big medical school on the hill?"
"ah... I don't know, I haven't been there before..."
"oh, you will love it there, it is a very nice place"
"do you think English will do over there? Or do I have to learn some Polish?"
"Ya, English will do, why do you want to learn Polish?"
"...because I am going to POLAND?"
"ohhhh... I thought you are going to PORTLAND!! Nevermind, I have never been there before"
"er... thanks for wasting 5 min of my life..."

1 comment:

said...

u know someone is going to Porland for med school ????

are we having another common friend??