7/05/2007

Going to places

It seems like I haven't been updating my blog as frequent as before. Of course, it does not help that my company internet browser has been rigged so it becomes an hassle to update. There are few things I should update though.

1. I have just passed the Life insurance test, one of my annual goal, I am very proud!
2. Spending lots of time with MSS and her wonderful family.
3. and I am going to a few places in the next 2 weeks!!

Where am I going?

This weekend, I am going to Northwest Territory, population 41000, with per capital income of 90,000!!! That is freakishly high, why? Because NWT has huge amount of mines there, with booming material prices, everyone makes more money there. And that is where I come in, I am taking over a mining company's Group RRSP account, which requires me to visit the mine site twice a year.

The site is very remote, I have to take 2 hour flight to Whitehorse, population 28000. Then 5 hour ride to Watson Lake, population 1500.

Finally, another 5 hour ride to Tungsten, population 200. Wanna guess what the company mines?

Tungsten!

I have to spend about 3 day traveling back and forth, and 4 days at the site.

What are things to do? According to the HR manager there, there will be a gym, a hot spring and a lake for fishing. For me, it will be a great chance to do more blogging.

The best thing is that after I come back from the visit, I will be going on a trip to Hawaii!! Imagine that, going from a Subarctic zone (with 3 hour night) to a tropical zone (with 3 hour sleep) in two weeks. I am pretty pumped up! Whoohoo~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sure~we're gonna have alot of fun after the flight!yay~~wink*