8/01/2012

Life is unpredictable

I have met Kevin a few times, but I don't know Kevin well.  He was a chiropractor, kind of quiet, reserve, but very helpful.  When I got in a car accident, he msg ms. cake regarding things I should  be careful with.  He was one of the few good men.

He was married last year, being 3 years young than me.  It was a shock to learn that he had suffered a heart attack while napping last Sunday and passed away.

The news spread fast, and condolences streams in on his Facebook account.  I learnt that he was a baseball player on weekends, a very good shortstop, and obviously loved by many.

It sucks that I got to know him better after he passed away.

Kevin, I wish I had known you better when you were around.  But your story told me a good lesson.  Enjoy life and be good to people around you...

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Congratulations! Haven't read your blog for a while and missed the big news. Wish you happily ever after :)