8/11/2010

Dslr is not cool anymore

One of the benefit of using facebook is that u will get most updated gossip about your friends lifes, break ups, status changes and picture, tons of pictures. I for one loves to post pictures I take, started back in canon sd100 days, continued on fb with my dslr last year.

I thought it was cool until I see almost everyone are posting pictures of food, travel, weddings, pets, kids... With their spanking new dslr.

Which makes dslr officially uncool...

Btw, one of the facebook mom is very interesting, she kept on picture bomb everyone with her kids pics, then posted "please don't forward my kids pics", then post more kids pics, doesn't she know facebook is public?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I've never posted any pix in FB.

Also wondering, where the heck you guys have the time updating your own FB all the time?

PaPaKev

lambofsilence said...

Maybe I'm not married with kids? ;)

Anonymous said...

i simply think fb is just the wrong chanel for dslr pictures.

pig

Unknown said...

Who cares about her kids. Kids are everywhere, annoying, stink, and loud. What makes her kids different than anyone elses'. She is living in her own world and think her kids are all that. No one will forward her kids picture around, she thinks too much